Prevention and healthy nails
About nail fungus
Making a few simple lifestyle changes can help to prevent a fungal infection of the nails. Taking good care of your nails by keeping them well-trimmed and clean is a good way to prevent infections.
Tips to Maintain Healthy Nails and Prevent Fungal Nail Infection:
- Avoid wearing synthetic tights or socks
- Wear socks made of natural material such as wool. If they get damp, change them to keep your feet dry
- Wear sandals or dry airy shoes made of material that allows moisture to escape
- Do not share your shoes, socks or nail scissors with anyone else
- Always dry your feet thoroughly, especially between the toes
- Wear shower sandals when using a public pool or shower. Avoid bare feet in public areas
- Do not let nail polish sit too long and avoid applying new layers over old ones
- Avoid injuring your nail. This can happen when wearing shoes that are too small or by cutting nails too short
- Before bed, thoroughly wash and dry your feet or hands. Then apply a Nailner solution directly to your nail. By applying Nailner once a day, recurrent nail infections can be prevented. Nailner 2in1 also makes nails look shinier due to brightening ingredients.
Nailner is not only a solution for nail fungus; it can also prevent nail fungus from occurring in the first case. Nailner can be used both for treatment and prevention when applied daily, and does not damage nails.