The Nailner products are designed to treat onychomycosis (nail fungus). Nailner products contain a patented carrier system that allows the solution to saturate the thick keratin layer of the nail. By lowering the pH, Nailner products alter the local condition of the infected nail to the disadvantage of the fungus, allowing the nail to recover from fungal infection.
Nailner 2 IN 1 has a formulation that not only treats nail fungus but also brightens the appearance of the infected nail:
A unique carrier system, allows the ingredients to saturate the nail and combat the fungus at its core by changing the nail's environment to the disadvantage of the fungus.
Nailner 2 IN 1 also contains a brightening ingredient that helps to improve the appearance of the infected nail after just 7 days.
Protects the newly grown nail from infection.
Nailner Brush treatment formula is clinically proven to treat and prevent fungal nail infection effectively thanks to a unique combination of ingredients.
Nailner Brush treatment fights fungal nail infection in three ways:
Nailner Breathable Nail Polish disguises unsightly damage with an attractive natural looking colour, making it an ideal solution for wearing open shoes. This breathable formula can be used on all nails, infected or healthy.
Nailner Treat & Colour should be applied in the following way:
Nailner Pen & Brush:
Ethyl Lactate, Aqua, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid.
Nailner Pen 2 IN 1 & Brush 2 IN 1
Ethyl Lactate, Glycerin, Aqua, Lactic Acid, Resacetophenone, Citric Acid
INCI Nailner Brush treatment (Medical Device): Ethyl Lactate, Glycerin, Aqua, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid.
INCI Nailner Breathable Nail Polish (Cosmetic Product):
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate,
Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, CI 77891, Polyethylmethacrylate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Silica, Diacetone Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, CI 77491, CI 77499, N-Butyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, CI 19140, Polyurethane-67, Dimethicone, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate,
Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Decyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid.
Nail fungus rarely occurs in children. This is because children have very flexible nails, which will not easily crack, allowing the fungi to enter the nail. A discoloration of the nail on children can also be caused by psoriasis, physical trauma, or lack of vitamins, amino acids and/or calcium.
We recommend you consult your general practitioner before treating a child’s nail abnormality. If your GP asserts that your child has nail fungus, Nailner products can be used to treat the infection. The safety of Nailner on children has not been separately tested. We recommend using the product on one nail first. Children tend to be more prone to allergies against certain ingredients in general, a/o due to their very sensitive skin.
Nailner ensures that the fungus infection is completely gone within approximately 12 weeks. And a few weeks after you have started using Nailner you will note a visual improvement. However, even once the infection is cured, complete visual recovery of the nail may take some time as the damaged nail will have to be replaced by a healthy nail. The time this takes depends on the size of the nail as well as the original state of infection. The re-growth period for toenails can take up to 12 months.
When applying the product, you will see the thin glistening layer of liquid on top of the nail. This liquid quickly saturates the nail leaving the nail looking like before. As long as you see this thin layer of liquid, the pen is not yet empty. The pen can also be tested on a piece of paper: if it draws a moist line on the paper, the pen is not yet empty.
Treat the infected nail(s) twice daily for the first four weeks and once daily thereafter, until a healthy looking nail has replaced the damaged nail. During this treatment, use Nailner products preventively on the healthy nails (once a day is enough), to stop the fungal infection spreading to other nails. Once cured, you can continue to use Nailner products to prevent re-infection. Read the instructions on this website, on the packaging or the leaflet.